Saturday, November 27, 2010

I think I'm going to dye my hair gray.

Hear me out. I know I can't bleach my hair to platinum just yet (well, except for maybe a third of it) but I'm so sick of looking at my washed-out black hair with an inch of dirty dishwater blonde grown back in. Besides... Gray is really in right now. I've seen a lot of it in the more alternative fashion magazines, and in a lot of new collections being showcased on the Behind the Chair website. And it's unexpected.

And I just ordered some eyeshadow from Sugarpill and I feel SO GUILTY even though it was just one! That was $13.60 including shipping that I just didn't need to spend. Now I only have about $30 in my bank account but I should have that replenished... next week? I'm not sure when my first check comes in. I think that'll be two weeks employed, so yeah, next week or the week after. I can make it until then.

Also, I'm wanting to draw some more. I felt pretty blah tonight and I, honest to God, just now got over a sinus headache I developed around noon, so I didn't. But, especially if I don't work tomorrow, I'll be drawing some. I have some really amazing pictures I found on Google and various other websites. I'm not sure if I have to go in or not- I have a feeling I won't- because unless they made $23000 in sales they don't have the payroll for me. So I have to call in by noon and ask. Which is fine, I'll get up, shower, and give them a ring and if I work, great, if not, I have other shit I can do.

So I have whatever Netflix is sending me coming in the mail tomorrow. I may not have a lot of money but damn if THAT subscription hasn't been worth it. I certainly don't have tons of cash to spend on DVDs so between Netflix and the Red Box I've just been rolling in it. I'm particularly excited about a couple of Javier Bardem movies I found on the website:

1. Second Skin, which is about a man who cheats on his wife with another man (Javier) and hates himself because he did it.

2. Mouth to Mouth, and from what I can tell it sounds pretty funny. I mean, Javier Bardem as a wannabe-actor-turned-phone-sex-operator. How could it NOT be?

Anyway... Later, dudes. I may post tomorrow, if not the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment