Friday, October 22, 2010

New look! Oh, and some other stuff.

I like this a lot more. It's easier to see everything.

It was my mom's birthday today, so I spent a lot of time in the living room this evening, but I've finally gotten some time to myself. And I'm tired so I might actually get to bed at a reasonable hour. Or at least not nearly 4 AM.

Today was otherwise pretty blah. I did an online application for Kohl's that IMMEDIATELY got rejected. I'm tired of these eat-shit-and-die messages that you get when your application in rejected, like the fact that it's worded in nice language makes it better. This is the fifth time it's happened. I heard a rumour that if you have a degree or a professional license then some companies won't consider you because that means you'll leave them sooner. I guess that's true, because it's not like I can't put clothes on racks, you know?

But I have a new potential client, a cashier I talked to at Wal-Mart. So there's that.

Anyway, I don't have anything else to say. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment