Thursday, September 30, 2010

I think I may need a new computer chair...

Some photos from the new Campari calendar were released. Benicio "Sexypants" Del Toro is the first-ever male to model for the calendar (previous models included Eva Mendes, Jessica Alba, and Salma Hayek) and JESUS EFFIN CHRIST, YOU GUYS.

These pictures are... incredible...



Oh, Hell yes.

He looks amazing- only a few months ago, around the time "The Wolfman" came out, he was a little pudgy and washed-out, and now? He caused an entire group of fangirls (I belong to a community, don't judge me, I know I'm a stupid fangirl) to collectively cream their pants the second these photos hit the boards.

More sexyness:

And just because, a behind-the-scenes picture of Beni looking at the photos he'd just taken.
What a looker!

He's just too much sometimes. I watch his movies and just think about everything I want to do to him. The first time I ever seriously did that was when I first saw "Snatch", but I had a nice little thing going when I went to see "The Wolfman", too. There was enough bare flesh to keep it going. And as Frankie Four Fingers in "Snatch"? He was suave and cool and had an accent. And there was a shot of him pantsless- didn't see any fun bits but still. Nice legs, Beni.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to be alone with myself and the fantasy that these images gave me. Later!

P.S. -

I never thought I would say ANYTHING like this, but I kinda wish I was Michael Douglas.

UPDATE: Okay, so I was mistaken, all of those are behind-the-scenes shots. Still gorgeous, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment