Tuesday, March 8, 2011

An open letter to anyone who'e ever come to PCB for vacation.

Hey, everybody.

Look. I'm not saying each and every person that comes down here is a total asshole. Some people are nice and I was a tourist once, too.

BUT. I know I never treated anyone the way some of you treat us locals. I didn't go around screaming "WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of my lungs, nor did my mom and stepdad rev their engines at other drivers, nor did we act like a bunch of stupid, spoiled douche canoes in public.

Also, what is up with those weird Viking horns everyone keeps blowing? I thought I was insane until someone else told me they'd been hearing them!

Traffic is bad, gas has gone up in price, and I have to drive across the bridge if I want to do anything because Pier Park is a fucking nightmare because it's full of college students who can't be bothered to wear anything other than bathing suits in public, even when they're eating in a nice restaurant. And there's not really anything to do in town, but if I don't leave the house for at least an hour a day, I get my ass chewed out by my parents.

Anyway... All that aside, I understand wanting to have a good time. Really. Just have some respect, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment